If you are an intermediate to advanced level speaker of the language you will receive great benefit from this app. It contains the largest selection of Arabic media articles and will provide you with all the practice you need in the
by MsaffarJason E., Arabic Linguist, US Navy:
I am a college professor and a native speaker. I scored very low on the ILR last year and was very disappointed with myself. I needed more practice on the multiple questions so I can get my brain to get used to such questions. This App is the answer to my prayer. I bought the book as well so I can have hard copy. I highly recommend this App not just for practice because it's the best, but it comes with remarkable customer service. I called the cell number on the website to ask for a refund for the book, Brent called me back in an hour and it was evening time. He offered me a refund right away, he was very personable yet very professional. He e mailed me right after the call and truthfully for the last 18 years I have lived in the United States, I have never experienced such excellent customer service.
"The comprehensive Arabic language tutorial package developed by Jabra F. Ghneim has proven to be an invaluable tool for students of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). His work, which involves a vast amount of critical listening and reading question and answer exercises, has proven to be vital to the student that is required to grasp a wide range of global language knowledge. Mr. Ghneim has developed a masterful project that keenly recognizes the necessities for basic and expert understanding of MSA. The material is interwoven from subject to subject which enables the student to quickly transcend all subject matter barriers of learning a foreign language."
Devin H. USAF:
"I'm impressed with this and I do recommend it. It is not a "learn Arabic" app. It's an improvement tool for folks who already have some Arabic. It is very well focused specifically on improving DLPT performance. Casting a wide net in newspapers and internet and reading widely is another approach. But in this app Mr. Ghneim has already cast that wide net for you and collected the material in an easy to use format - plus taken the extra step of constructing DLPT-like questions about the material. He is clearly familiar not only with the kinds of materials that go into a DLPT, but also with the kinds of questions that are constructed around those materials."
This is the ACE My Language Series, the only mobile apps to prepare military, government and college language students for their Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) V in critical target languages. The DLPT is a crucial test that measures the language knowledge of people who want to work in the US government with a focus on the native-language speaking Middle East. The app prepares students for the test and for their jobs. Guaranteed to increase exam test scores. Includes up to hundreds of articles from authentic native sources and corresponding native audio for each passage. This app and corresponding books are used at West Point, The Defense Language Institute, Foreign Service Institute and other military language schools around the country.
This is the ultimate resource you or your students will need to prepare for your job requirements as a translator, analyst or simply to prepare for standard language tests that examine your listening and reading skills. It is also a great resource for language students in an academic environment or those studying independently to pass standard tests as administered by government agencies or academic institutions. Immerse yourself in the target language like never before to get the results you want and improve your score.
Developed in partnership by Global Language Systems and LuckyDogApps.com
These ACE My Language apps provide:
* Up to hundreds of challenging passages, questions, and audio passages by a native speaker of the target language simulating the actual DLPT format for real practice testing experience (six articles are included in the free distribution and others are available through in-app purchase).
* Up to several questions per article to simulate the multi-question approach of the DLPT 5 in the target language.
* Live material from various open media sources covering all DLPT content objectives including economics, politics, science, technology, geography, culture, social, military, and security.
* Comprehensive exposure to critical terminology and vocabulary, both familiar and unfamiliar, in various contexts, to increase your overall vocabulary and to improve your ability to infer and deduce meaning.
* Material of varying levels of complexity, including native and foreign names of people and places, to challenge your listening and reading comprehension.
* Several hours of articles spoken by a native for deep exposure in a variety of topics.